"The Jackson" Leather Belt
"The Jackson" handmade all leather belt is made from a single strip of Veg-tan cowhide or drum dyed (colored all the way through) Black cowhide shoulder leather. The Two tone brown is a hand finished Veg-tan that is 9-10 oz., or approx. 1/8" thick. The width is 1 1/2". It has an embossed classic Border design that's reminiscent of any classic Western movie or a vintage 60's or 70's belt. The antique nickel plated solid brass buckle is snapped in place. This belt is made just outside Nashville in Smyrna, TN. Perfect for casual and dress wear, it can be for personal use or for groomsman gifts or other gifts as well.
Be very sure of your size since it is NON returnable. We custom size each one, see instructions below:
- Choose Black or Two Tone Brown
- Drum dyed cow, shoulder leather
- 9-10 oz., approx 1/8" thick
- Made in Smyrna, TN, USA
- Belt has smoothed, hand burnished and painted edges
- Border design is embossed
- Buckle is antique nickel plated solid brass
- Buckle is snapped in place for changing if desired
- Belt width is 1 1/2"
- Perfect for jeans and either casual or dress wear
- Larger sizes are available, please call 615-768-5041
- Measuring Instructions click here