"The Groovy Mushroom" Brown Leather Belt
This ‘groovy mushroom’ is a solid strip of USA veg-tan cowhide, embossed with a scene of Mushrooms, Flowers, and Butterflies down length of belt. It is hand finished in an antique tan color, with smooth beveled, and painted edges, approx. 1/8" thick, and 1 1/2" wide. Sizes available are 34" to 44" from buckle end to hole most worn. Buckle is an Antique Silver finish brass, held in place with 2 snaps for easy buckle change.
Handmade in our Smyrna, TN, USA shop. This custom, non-stock belt is Non-Returnable. Please allow 10 days to make and ship.
- Handmade in our Smyrna, TN, USA shop.
- Single strip of leather, dyed and distressed by hand
- Embossed with Mushroom and Butterfly design
- Thickness is approx. 1/8”, Width 1 1/2", Sizes 34" to 44" from buckle end to hole most worn.
- Antique Silver finish buckle snaps in place for easy changing, if desired
- New leather will soften with use (like a pair of quality leather boots)
- Full grain American vegetable tanned cowhide
- Belt Sizing Instructions
- This THEMED EMBOSSED belt is "NON STOCK CUSTOM MADE" to your specifications. It is NON RETURNABLE so be sure to read sizing instructions. Please allow up to 10 days to make and ship.