Our Lil Oak is just like the Tall Oak for dad or mom. Full grain American vegetable tanned cowhide approx. 1/8"thick. Width is 1 1/4" and includes Antique Nickle plated Solid Brass buckle. We Hand Finished with a darker brown edge feathered into a tan center. Edges are smooth burnished painted edges. Made in our Smyrna, TN, USA shop. Buckle snaps in place for easy changing if desired
, if without name, design will cover entire length of belt For name Type name desired on belt in "
The fine print...
We want you to enjoy your belt! Please realize this is a CUSTOM made belt, it's unique to you and your belt is usually made at the same time with other orders, which means there are other belts to make other than this one you are considering ordering, it isn't stocked and hanging in our stock room. This isn't a item such as a buckle that we grab and put into a box and ship. We are a small team of 3 people that are operate a retail shop, online store, plus some corporate accounts. We try really hard to ship your CUSTOM belt within a week BUT depending the time of year or certain holidays it may take up to 2 weeks, so order in plenty of time if it's a gift. It is made to your choice of NAME, Color and Size. Thank you for understanding if you read to this point!
Leather is a NATURAL product, we try our best to match colors pictured, however there may be variations because the coloring is entirely done by hand and the leather may vary in the shipments we get.
Belts with a NAME added will not be returnable/exchangeable unless the mistake is on us. If you are unsure on anything please do not add a name.
* PLEASE READ and review the measuring instructions pictured with the belt to the left. The easiest way to get your size is to take your everyday belt and simply measure it according to our instructions. Your belt size IS NOT the entire length of your current belt!
* If you don't currently have a belt put on the pants you will wear this belt with and PLEASE use a tape measure around your waist through your belt loops ..not tight...not loose, don't hold your breath, relax and that's it.
* If you are a woman consider where on the waist you wear your belt, high on the waist, middle of your waist, etc.
* Kid's belts I will normally make the size on the smallest holes of the belt for growing room since kid's grow fast.
* We DO NOT recommend using a pants size because these days they aren't reliable, and PLEASE just don't pick a random size... for ex. I think Bobby is a 36".... measure and follow the instructions. Normally our experience is, your true measurement is probably bigger than you think.
* It will take some time for our belts to conform to your body since they are heavy leather and not a flimsy department store belt. We hope this helps, thank you for considering our CUSTOM belts.
Be very sure of your size since it is NON returnable. We custom size each one, see instructions below: