The Eastwood Name Leather Belt
This solid strip of Veg Tan cowhide, is hand stained in classic 2 tone antique brown, with smooth, finished edges. Embossed with a classic FIGURE 8 pattern you'll see "The Stranger" wearing in well known "spaghetti" westerns down length of belt, or have name added to scene up to 8 letters. Belt thickness is approx. 1/8", and 1 1/2" wide. Sizes available are 34" to 44" from buckle end to hole most worn. Attached with 2 snaps is a Brushed Nickel plated solid brass buckle.
- Full grain American vegetable tanned cowhide approx. 1/8"thick.
- Width 1 1/2" and includes Antique Nickle plated Solid Brass buckle
- Other colors not pictured yet, check out other belts for reference for now.
- Smooth burnished painted edges
- Choose with or without name, if without name, design will cover entire length of belt
- For name Type name desired on belt in "Type Name Here" section, no more than 10 letters maximum
- Buckle snaps in place for easy changing if desired
- Made in our Smyrna, TN, USA shop
- Belt Sizing Instructions