"The Gallatin" Leather Belt
"The Chain" handmade black real leather belt is made from a single strip of drum dyed (colored all the way through) cowhide shoulder leather. It is 8-9 oz., or approx. 1/8" thick. The width is 1 1/2". It has an embossed design on the surface that resembles an infinity design. The antique nickel plated solid brass buckle is snapped in place. This belt is made just outside Nashville in Smyrna, TN. Perfect for casual and dress wear, it can be for personal use or for groomsman gifts or other gifts as well.
- Drum dyed cow, shoulder leather
- 8-9 oz., approx 1/8" thick
- Made in Smyrna, TN, USA
- Belt has smoothed, burnished edges
- Infinity Design is embossed
- Buckle is antique nickel plated solid brass
- Buckle is snapped in place for changing if desired
- Belt width is 1 1/2"