The "Mamba" Black Leather Belt
Regular price$ 39.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
PLEASE READ OUR SIZING INFO BELOW AND SEE OUR MEASURING CHART ON HOW TO PROPERLY MEASURE YOUR "REAL" BELT SIZE
Part of our basic embossed Black belt series. Drum Dyed (dyed at the tannery all the way thru the leather) approx. 1/8" thick cowhide that we emboss in our shop. It has a width of 1 1/2" and is fitted with a simple nickel-plated buckle, along with smooth burnished painted edges. The belt has a ALL BLACK name customization option so Type Name or No Name in the Name here box. Buckle snaps for easy changing. Available for quick shipment from our Smyrna, TN shop. just a short drive from Nashville.
NO COLOR OPTIONS IS AVAILABLE ON THIS BELT.
The Fine Print....
We want you to enjoy your belt! Please realize this is a CUSTOM made belt, and is part of our QUICK SHIP belts. Your NAME is unique to you if it's in stock it will ship same or next business day. We are a small team of 3 people that are operate a retail shop, online store, plus some corporate accounts. We try really hard to ship on time BUT depending the time of year or certain holidays it may take up to a little extra time. So order in plenty of time if it's a gift. It is made to your choice of NAME, Color and Size. Thank you for understanding if you read to this point!
Leather is a NATURAL product, we try our best to match colors pictured, however there may be variations because the coloring is entirely done by hand and the leather may vary in the shipments we get.
Belts with a NAME added will not be returnable/exchangeable unless the mistake is on us. If you are unsure on anything please do not add a name.
* PLEASE READ and review the measuring instructions pictured with the belt to the left. The easiest way to get your size is to take your everyday belt and simply measure it according to our instructions. Your belt size IS NOT the entire length of your current belt!
* If you don't currently have a belt put on the pants you will wear this belt with and PLEASE use a tape measure around your waist through your belt loops ..not tight...not loose, don't hold your breath, relax and that's it.
* If you are a woman consider where on the waist you wear your belt, high on the waist, middle of your waist, etc.
* Kid's belts I will normally make the size on the smallest holes of the belt for growing room since kid's grow fast.
* We DO NOT recommend using a pants size because these days they aren't reliable, and PLEASE just don't pick a random size... for ex. I think Bobby is a 36".... measure and follow the instructions. Normally our experience is, your true measurement is probably bigger than you think.
* It will take some time for our belts to conform to your body since they are heavy leather and not a flimsy department store belt. We hope this helps, thank you for considering our CUSTOM belts.
Be very sure of your size since it is NON returnable. We custom size each one, see instructions below: