"The Lily of the Valley" Casual Leather Belt
The Lily of the Valley handmade all leather belt is made from a single strip of Veg-Tan cowhide that is a hand finished Veg-tan that is 9-10 oz., or approx. 1/8" thick and is 1 1/2" thick. It has an Vintage style embossed design that is never out of style! The antique nickel plated solid brass buckle is snapped in place. This belt is made just outside Nashville in Smyrna, TN. Perfect for casual and dress wear, it can be for personal use or for groomsman gifts or other gifts as well.
- Adding a name to this EMBOSSED belt is a "NON STOCK CUSTOM MADE" to your specifications. It is NON RETURNABLE so be sure to read sizing instructions. These may take up to 10 days to make and ship depending on time of year.
- Belt has smoothed, hand burnished and painted edges
- Drum dyed cow, shoulder leather
- Design is embossed
- Buckle is antique nickel plated solid brass
- Buckle is snapped in place for changing if desired
- Belt width is 1 1/4"
- Perfect for jeans and either casual or dress wear
- Larger sizes are available, please call 615-768-5041