"The Arrington" handmade all leather belt is made from a single strip of Veg-Tan Water Buffalo that is 8-10 oz., or approx. 1/8" thick. It has a 3 piece Antique Nickle plated over brass buckle with unique NO PIN for the adjustment hole that is never out of style! The buckle is snapped in place if you ever want to change. This 1 1/4" belt is made just outside Nashville in Smyrna, TN. Perfect for casual and dress wear, it can be for personal use or for groomsman gifts or other gifts as well.
We create each belt to have 7 holes at 1 inch apart. Your chosen size will be the center hole.
The fine print...
We want you to enjoy your belt! Please realize this is a CUSTOM made belt, it's unique to you and your belt is usually made at the same time with other orders, which means there are other belts to make other than this one you are considering ordering, it isn't stocked and hanging in our stock room. This isn't a item such as a buckle that we grab and put into a box and ship. We are a small team of 3 people that are operate a retail shop, online store, plus some corporate accounts. We try really hard to ship your CUSTOM belt within a week BUT depending the time of year or certain holidays it may take up to 2 weeks, so order in plenty of time if it's a gift. It is made to your choice of NAME, Color and Size. Thank you for understanding if you read to this point!
Leather is a NATURAL product, we try our best to match colors pictured, however there may be variations because the coloring is entirely done by hand and the leather may vary in the shipments we get.
* PLEASE READ and review the measuring instructions pictured with the belt to the left. The easiest way to get your size is to take your everyday belt and simply measure it according to our instructions. Your belt size IS NOT the entire length of your current belt!
* If you don't currently have a belt put on the pants you will wear this belt with and PLEASE use a tape measure around your waist through your belt loops ..not tight...not loose, don't hold your breath, relax and that's it.
* If you are a woman consider where on the waist you wear your belt, high on the waist, middle of your waist, etc.
* Kid's belts I will normally make the size on the smallest holes of the belt for growing room since kid's grow fast.
* We DO NOT recommend using a pants size because these days they aren't reliable, and PLEASE just don't pick a random size... for ex. I think Bobby is a 36".... measure and follow the instructions. Normally our experience is, your true measurement is probably bigger than you think.
* It will take some time for our belts to conform to your body since they are heavy leather and not a flimsy department store belt. We hope this helps, thank you for considering our CUSTOM belts.