The Tapered Rustler Leather Belt
Regular price$ 79.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This leather Ranger influenced belt is 1 1/2" wide TAPERED down to 1". It is made in our shop outside of Nashville in Smyrna, TN. Made from Veg-tan leather, it is approximately 1/8" thick and is embossed with our popular Rustler pattern. Without name pattern will run down entire length of the belt. Edges are smooth and hand burnished. The changeable buckle is attached with snaps.
The fine print...
We want you to enjoy your belt! Realize this is a CUSTOM made belt, it's unique to you. Please understand your belt is usually made at the same time with other orders, it isn't stocked and hanging in our stock room. We try really hard to ship your CUSTOM belt within a week BUT depending the time of year it may take up to 2 weeks, so order in plenty of time if it's a gift. It is made to your choice of NAME, Color and Size.
Leather is a NATURAL product, we try our best to match colors pictured, however there may be variations because the coloring is entirely done by hand and the leather may vary in the shipments we get.
Belts with a NAME added will not be returnable/exchangeable unless the mistake is on us. If you are unsure on anything please do not add a name.
* PLEASE READ and review the measuring instructions pictured with the belt to the left. The easiest way to get your size is to take your everyday belt and simply measure it according to our instructions. Your belt size IS NOT the entire length of your current belt!
* If you don't currently have a belt put on the pants you will wear this belt with and PLEASE use a tape measure around your waist through your belt loops ..not tight...not loose, don't hold your breath, relax and that's it.
* If you are a woman consider where on the waist you wear your belt, high on the waist, middle of your waist, etc.
* Kid's belts I will normally make the size on the smallest holes of the belt for growing room since kid's grow fast.
* We DO NOT recommend using a pants size because these days they aren't reliable, and PLEASE just don't pick a random size... for ex. I think Bobby is a 36".... measure and follow the instructions. Normally our experience is, your true measurement is probably bigger than you think.
* It will take some time for our belts to conform to your body since they are heavy leather and not a flimsy department store belt. We hope this helps, thank you for considering our CUSTOM belts.
Be very sure of your size since it is NON returnable. We custom size each one, see instructions below:
- 1 1/2" wide belt with 1" Ranger straps
- All Drum Dyed Solid leather belt approx. 1/8" thick
- Made in our Smyrna, TN, USA shop
- Includes antique silver Western style 3 piece set
Belt Sizing Instructions