The "Romans 10:9" Name Leather Belt
PLEASE READ OUR SIZING INFO BELOW AND SEE OUR MEASURING CHART ON HOW TO PROPERLY MEASURE YOUR "REAL" BELT SIZE
This solid strip of Veg Tan cowhide, is hand stained in 3 brown options, with smooth, finished edges. Embossed with JESUS SAVES as the Bible says! Crosses, Praying hands and Jesus Saves runs down length of belt, or have name added to scene up to 8 letters. Belt thickness is approx. 1/8", and 1 1/2" wide. Sizes available are 34" to 44" from buckle end to hole most worn. Attached with 2 snaps is a Brushed Nickel plated solid brass buckle.
- Full grain American vegetable tanned cowhide approx. 1/8"thick.
- Hand Finished color options: Antique Tan, Antique Brown, 2-Tone Brown
- Smooth burnished painted edges
- Choose with or without name, if without name, design will cover entire length of belt
- For name Type name desired on belt in "Type Name Here" section, no more than 10 letters maximum
- Buckle snaps in place for easy changing if desired
- Made in our Smyrna, TN, USA shop
- Belt Sizing Instructions