The Laramie Stitched Leather Belt
This is a full grain, solid leather, brown Water Buffalo belt with a distressed look, beveled smooth edges, and accented with contrasting white stitch. The strap is 1 1/2" wide, approximately 1/8" thick, in sizes from 34" to 44" from buckle end to hole most worn. The brush nickel plated brass buckle is held in place with 2 snaps for easy buckle change. After a short break-in period, this becomes a very comfortable belt. Great for everyday wear or casual office dress.
Handmade in our Smyrna, TN shop, just outside Nashville. Please see sizing instructions for your best fit.
- Made in our Smyrna, TN, USA shop
- Belt Strap Details: Solid, Full Grain Water Buffalo leather
- Surface: Distressed look with contrasting white stitch
- Edges: Beveled and smoothed
- Strap Width: 1 ½”
- Strap Thickness: approximately 1/8"
- Sizes Available: 34" to 44" (from buckle end to hole most worn)
- Color: Distressed Brown
- 2 snaps for easy buckle change
- Buckle: Antique Silver colored, brush nickel plated brass
- Buckle Outer Dimensions: 2” x 2”
- Belt Sizing Instructions