This handmade leather belt is made in Smyrna, TN, just outside of Nashville. The single strip of leather is approx. 1/8" thick and is 1 1/2" wide. The antique solid brass buckle is snapped in place with heavy duty snaps. Edges are smoothed and painted. Lengths may be available up to 60", please call to check for availability.
- One of our best selling leather belts made from single strips of English Bridle cowhide
- 9-10oz weight.
- Thickness of the belt is approximately 1/8"
- Made in our Smyrna, TN, USA shop
- Antique solid brass buckle snaps in place for changing if desired
- Edges are burnished and painted
- Width is 1 1/2"
- Belt Sizing Instructions
- Sizes up to 60", may be available in larger sizes, please call 615-768-5041