Carry Conceal Heavy Duty Leather Belt
If you are needing a sturdy, heavy duty leather belt that does not roll, you need look no further. It is made from real drum dyed vegetable tanned cowhide in our Smyrna, TN shop, just outside of Nashville. Two single strips of heavy leather are stitched together for heavy wearing conditions. It is a quality leather belt for heavy use, such as conceal carry. Please see sizing instructions for your best fit. This belt may not be worn with a separate theme type buckle such as a sports team or western theme buckle as the leather is too thick to hold it. It must be used with a similar heavy-duty buckle as provided. Please add in comments if you wear your gun inside the waistband; an extra 2-4 inches will need to be added to the size to accommodate your specific gun size. If you live locally, please consider coming into the store for individualized fitting to be done.
- 2 separate strips of leather stitched together for heavy weight use, carry conceal, work, tool belt
- Slightly over 1/4" thickness overall to prevent rolling over
- Sizes 32"-44"
- Width 1 1/2"
- Made in our Smyrna, TN shop
- Edges burnished and painted
- Heavy duty stainless steel roller buckle attached with Heavy Duty Snaps. If you prefer Screw posts please add that in the comment section of your order.
- Available in Black color
- Belt Sizing Instructions
- Softness rating 5
- All EMBOSSED / NAME belts are made to order and may take up to 5 days to make and ship depending on time of year.